- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure DNS. For example:
- To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click the Ethernet interface and select Properties.
- To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click the Wi-Fi interface and select Properties.
- Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
- Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
- IPv4 (google):
- IPv6 (google) :
18.104.22.168 also has cloudflare warp installers/apps available for Android, ios, macOS, Windows and Linux.
- GoodbyeDPI is designed to bypass Deep Packet Inspection systems found in many Internet Service Providers which block access to certain websites. Modify service_install_russia_blacklist.cmd according to your selected configuration and run it to install goodbyedpi as a service.
- PowerTunnel for Android is a similar tool.
- DPI Block on linux can be bypassed by Zapret. Make sure to change DNS to NextDNS or Cloudflare in your browser's DoH settings.